3. What genre does your book fall under?
Broadly it’s a thriller, more specifically some would say techno-thriller, science thriller or action-thriller.
4. What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition?
5. What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?
A madman uses a floating energy production platform as an opportunity to establish his own rogue nation.
6. Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?
Neither. It’s been published by small press Seven Realms Publishing, a direct sale without an agent.
7. How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript?
About a year.
8. What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?
Fans of Michael Crichton, Clive Cussler, Preston & Child, Tom Clancy, Paul Garrison, James Rollins and Boyd Morrison might find something to like here.
9. Who or what inspired you to write this book?
The sun as our ultimate source of energy combined with the idea that much of our planet is covered in water with no direct oversight by any existing nation.
10. What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest?
That concludes my edition of The Next Big Thing. Now, I'm going to tag five more authors:
Thanks everyone and happy reading!